Green Infrastructure: Reports and Articles
[Last Update: July 15, 2012]
- American Planning Association. 2003. How Cities Use Parks...for Green Infrastructure. City Parks Forum Breifing Papers 05.
- Benedict, Mark A. & Edward T. McMahon. Green Infrastructure: Smart Conservation for the 21st Century. The Conservation Fund. Sprawlwatch Clearinghouse Monograph Series.
- Center for Neighborhood Technology. 2010. The Value of Green Infrastructure: A Guide to Recognizing Its Economic, Environemental and Social Benefits.
- Gill, S.E. et al. "Adapting Cities for Climate Change: The Role of the Green Infrastructure," Built Environment v33n1: 115-133.
- Kambites, Carol & Stephen Owen. "Renewed Prospects for Green Infrastructure Planning in the UK," Planning, Practice & Research, v21n4 (Nov. 2006): 483- 496.
- Rosenfeld, Arthur H. & Joseph J. Romm & Hashem Akbari & Alan C. Lloyd. 1997. "Painting the Town White," Technology Review, v57 (Feb/Mar 1997): 52-59.
- Tzoulas, Konstantinos et al. 2007. "Promoting Ecosystem and Human Health in Urban Areas Using Green Infrastructure: A Literature Review," Landscape and Urban Planning, v81 (2007): 167–178.
- Vasishth, Ashwani. 2008. Green Infrastructure Lets Nature Help Carry the Load of Our Cities. Ramapo College.
- Young, Robert F. 2011. "Planting the Living City," Journal of the American Planning Association, v77n4, (Autumn, 2011):
Rain Garden Manuals